BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
Easily sharpen and set 25 mm - 38 mm blades with this efficient, space saving machine. Includes machine and tooth set gauge. Grinding wheel and oil sold separately.
- 2 Circular Blades. 1 Adjustable Blade.
Description BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
The Wood-Mizer BMST50 enables blade sharpening and setting with a single machine. Manually operated, this efficient, space saving unit will lower operation time and costs by providing a complete blade ready for sawing. With a capacity of 25 mm - 38 mm blades, the BMST50 offers many adjustable features to maintain blade precision and accuracy.
- 25 mm - 38 mm wide blade compatibility
- 4,7, Turbo 7, 9, 10, 13 degree with 22.22 mm pitch supported blade profiles
- Tooth Setter Gauge included for consistent and accurate setting
- CBN full profile technology used for precise sharpening
- Easy adjust knobs to index tooth for fine tuning sharpening
- Adjustable knob to position for various blade widths
- Adjustable blade support brackets
- Adjustable set points
Specifications BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
|Grinding Motor||0.1 kW|
|Features & Operation|
|Grinding Wheel Size||127 mm (5")|
|Grinding Wheel Type||CBN|
|Dimensions & Requirements|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
Get a Quote BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter