- EG50 Single Blade EdgerThe EG50 is an entry-level single blade board edger with one 10" (254 mm) carbide-tipped blade, 10HP gas engine, 2 ¼" (57.15 mm) max board thickness and 12" (304.8 mm) max finished board width.
- EG100 Twin Blade Board EdgerA$13,395.80The EG100 twin-blade edger is designed to be an affordable solution for sawmillers to boost their productivity.
- EG200 Twin Blade EdgerThe EG200 is a high-production twin blade board edger with gas/diesel/electric power, one fixed/ one adjustable 254 mm carbide-tipped blades, 628 mm max flitch width, 50 mm max board thickness, 50 mm max finished board width, 55-70 fpm powered roller feed system and an optional trailer package.
- EG300 Multirip Board EdgerA$31,350.00With both edger and multirip functions, maximise recovery from each board and increase sawmill productivity.
- EG400 Industrial Twin Blade Board EdgerThe EG400 is a rugged board edger that is at home in commercial sawing businesses that require a fast, accurate, and heavy-duty board edger. The EG400 edges material 700mm wide by 100mm high at 30 metres per minute, and smaller material at up to 54 metres per minute.
- MR200 Gang SawThe MR200 Gang Rip Saw increases the productivity of a sawmill operation by significantly reducing the amount of work and time needed to rip cants into boards.
- EG800 Board EdgerThe EG800 Manual Board Edger is designed to offer a twofold solution to small and medium-sized sawmills. This robust machine edges material up to 40mm thick at high speeds, making it the ideal companion to the resaws.
- EA1000 Automated Edger
The Automated Edger is a simple, robust and automated solution to your edging needs, using optical scanning technology to achieve high precision and low waste edging of boards.
- EA3000 Automated Edger
The Automated Edger uses optical scanning technology to achieve high precision and low waste edging of boards. The entire edging process is automated with each board being positioned and then scanned.
- MR3000 Multirip EdgerThe simplicity of our design, coupled with solid construction and plenty of power, produce high throughput and top quality results.
- MR5000 Multirip EdgerThe simplicity of our design, coupled with solid construction and plenty of power, produce high throughput and top quality results.